About Me

My photo

Veronica Hinojosa_Stang is from South America and studied at the National University of Trujillo - Peru and obtained her bachelors degree in Education, which becomes now her background while she educates, care, and guides to future parents following a birth, adoption and/or surrogacy.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011




Sara Aguilar Perez (client)
Sara hired Veronica as a Birth Doula in 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity




“Veronica was very helpful when my little one was born, Veronica gave me all the information that I needed  before  the  big  day  and  when  I was in  labor she helped me out through the whole  process making  the  things  easier  for me and my husband. I also loved the follow-up that Veronica had with me ... I have to say that she became a friend of the family!”

April 12, 2011
Sara Aguilar


No comments:

Post a Comment